My clients have called me "The Real Estate Facilitator," and I love that title. My philosophy is to BE the agent I want to work with! That means combining my experience, education and skills to help you reach your goals.
As a kid growing up in Portland, I thought the Rogue Valley was just a place to stop for gas on the drive to Disneyland. After moving here as an adult in 1985, I began to really appreciate the allure of what I now call “Southern Oregon Style.” For me, that is a life that includes the benefits of community, without many of the hassles of congestion. We have fantastic weather here (go ahead—ask me!) world-class medical providers, super transportation options, and an outdoor natural beauty some people only know about from travel magazines.
My son was born and raised here in Southern Oregon. When he graduated from Ashland High School in 2007, I felt enormous pride and incredible gratitude for the safe and nurturing community that helped raise him. He’s a happy and healthy young adult now, and he loves “coming home.”
My wife Cherie and I have lived in other parts of the country, and although we love to travel, we also are always delighted to come home!
- Detailed knowledge of local neighborhoods, schools, restaurants, wineries, communities and attractions
- Excellent listener and a strong communicator
- Exceptional ability to understand customer needs and concerns
- Patient and thorough, with strong follow-through
- Plays well with others
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- NAR GREEN
- Earth Advantage S.T.A.R.
- American Meteorological Society Broadcast Seal of Approval
- National Weather Association Broadcast Seal of Approval
- Rogue Valley Association of Realtors (Board of Directors: 2012-present)
- Southern Oregon Multiple Listing Service (2014 President-elect; Director 2012-13; Advisory Director: 2010-11)
- RVAR Education Committee Chairperson (2012-13)
- Leadership Institute Northwest, Class of 2009
- Oregon Association of Realtors (member since 2007)
- National Association of Realtors (member since 2007)
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) [Fewer than 4% of all Realtors earn this designation.]
- REALTORS® PAC ‘Sterling R’ Donor
- Oregon Real Estate License 2006
- Parenthood (on-going lessons)
- US Forest Service wildland firefighter; fire lookout; prevention guard
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Mt. Ashland Ski Patrol volunteer
- Team Oregon Motorcycle Safety Instructor
- Happily married